Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pursuits - Thinking a Nano way

All the posts on this blog are linked with each other.The funny story about this show is that, in last week of August, '08 we went of NY visit for few days. While my son Salil was driving i was trying to get some pictures from the car. I presumed that the back light was enabled in camera, but it was not. After I saw the first feedback, I decided to continue that way thinking the pictures may be useful sometime in future.

After I transferred the pictures to my laptop, I saw a good combination of speed and light in all the night pictures. I felt that the flashes of light as sort of thoughts in human mind and the speed was a earnestness to achieve something. I Copied the pictures on a slideshow, cutting them, removing redundancy. Slept over it for a night and what you see in the show is a result of half of days work.

Nothing gets wasted, the pictures were appreciated and in fact for few moments I wanted to upload the show just with pictures naming it as 'My Mistakes'.
You see I keep on thinking.

Pursuits
View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own. (tags: need desire)

No comments: